- Embassy launches a documentary film on Buddhist Heritage of Pakistan - Embassy launched a documentary film on Buddhist Heritage in Pakistan in collaboration with the Pakistan Business Association (PBA). It was attended by diplomatic corps, representatives of Jogye order, tour operators, media groups and reps of Korean Culture Association Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiShB7lj0e8
- Embassy showcases Pakistani products in Seoul - Embassy showcased Pakistani products in Import Goods Fair in Seoul in collaboration with local importers of Pakistani items. Sports, surgical, mineral, food items and carpets are being introduced in the fair. Ambassador Nabeel Munir visited Pakistani Pavilion and appreciated the exhibitors
- Ambassador visits SKKU University to meet Pakistani Students - On Saturday 28 May, Ambassador Nabeel Munir along with the Community Welfare Attaché visited SKK University to attend an on-going Cricket Tournament organized by Pakistan Students and Scholars Association Korea. The Ambassador appreciated PSAK for organizing such healthy activities/events for Pakistani students and academics and also assured Embassy’s support for such activities. The Ambassador also […]
- Ambassador holds Khuli-Kachahri at Daegu City - In an attempt to increase the outreach of the Pakistan Embassy in the Republic of Korea H.E. Ambassador Nabeel Munir held Khuli-Kachahri on 23rd May 2022 at Daegu City. A large number of Pakistani diasporas among them businessman, students, professionals, families and representatives of different communities attended the event. The main purpose of this Khuli-Kachahri […]
- Ambassador meets a delegation of International Interchange Development Association (IIDA) - A delegation of International Interchange Development Association (IIDA) led by President Mun Yong-jo met with Ambassador Nabeel Munir and discussed the initiative regarding imparting Korean language to students of three universities of Balochistan which was appreciated by Ambassador
- Ambassador signs MOU on Bilateral Cooperation - MOU on Bilateral Cooperation between Korean Peacekeeping Operations Center and Pakistan Center for International Peace and Stability was signed by Ambassador Nabeel Munir and Col. Kim Byung-chun, Director ROK PKO Center. Defence Attaché and Pakistan Military Officers in Republic of Korea also attended along with Brig. (Retd) Mirza Saleem of CIPS
- Ambassador meets Pakistan Business Association Korea at Changwon - The Ambassador of Pakistan H.E. Nabeel Ahmed Munir attended a reception dinner hosted by Pakistan Business Association Korea at Changwon City during his visit to the City. During the session the Ambassador interacted with prominent Pakistani community members in the region of different backgrounds. The Ambassador listened and noted the issues and grievances of Pakistani […]
- Pakistani Workers Convention - The Ambassador of Pakistan in the Republic of Korea inaugurated and presided over the First ever Pakistan Workers Convention in Republic of Korea on 22nd May, 2022 in Busan City. The Convention was held in collaboration with Pakistani Community Korea (PCK) and Busan Migrants Support Center. The Event was participated by Pakistani workers, Korean Employers, […]
- Ambassador confers Sitara-i-Quaid-i-Azam on behalf of the President of Pakistan on the 1st Korean Ambassador to Pakistan - Ambassador Nabeel Munir conferred Sitara-i-Quaid-i-Azam on behalf of the President of Pakistan on the 1st Korean Ambassador to Pakistan, Oh Jay-hee in recognition of his meritorious services in laying the foundation of Pakistan-Korea relations.
- Ambassador presents his letter of credence to President Moon Jae-in of Republic of Korea. - Ambassador Nabeel Munir presented his letter of credence to President Moon Jae-in of Republic of Korea. Later in a conversation with the President, he highlighted cordial relations between Pakistan and Republic of Korea and underlined the need to enhance them further.
- Ambassador meets with Advisor to the Governor of Gangwon Province - Ambassador Nabeel Munir met with Mr. Lee Young-Gil, Advisor to the Governor of Gangwon Province. Bilateral relations between Pakistan and Republic of Korea were discussed in broad spectrum including tourism, culture and peace initiatives. Mr. Lee briefed on Gangwon 2024 Winter Youth Olympic Games.
- Ambassador meets with the CEO of Korea Times - Ambassador Nabeel Munir met with the CEO of Korea Times Newspaper. It’s one of the largest English daily newspapers in the Republic of Korea. Political landscape of Korea under new government and bilateral cultural and media collaboration was discussed.
- Ambassador for International Relations of Daejeon Metropolitan City calls on Ambassador Nabeel Munir - Ambassador for International Relations of Daejeon Metropolitan City, Hyungjong John, called on the Ambassador Nabeel Munir on 25 March 2022 to brief him on the upcoming United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG) Congress, being held in Daejeon from 10-14 October 2022.
- Pakistan Embassy facilitates MOU between Born2Global and IGNITE - Good News. Pakistan Embassy facilitated MOU between Born2Global and IGNITE signed. Will support IT Startups from Korea and Pakistan to collaborate in deep tech, AI, Big data, IOT etc. The Ambassador congratulated CEOs of Born2Global and Ignite. Embassy will continue to facilitate developing linkages and collaboration between Pakistan and South Korea.
- Ambassador meets with Delegation of Pakistan Community Korea - Ambassador of Pakistan’s meeting with Delegation of Pakistan Community Korea on 24 March Delegation of Pakistan Community Korea (PCK) welcomed Ambassador Nabeel Munir to the Republic of Korea and introduced their organization as well as briefed him about their social and welfare work. Ambassador Nabeel Munir appreciated their welfare work and assured his full support […]
- Updated Covid-19 Guidelines concerning air travel to/from/within Pakistan. -
- Ambassador Nabeel Munir meets with the President of Jogye order - Ambassador Nabeel Munir met with the President of Jogye order along with the Korean Ambassador to Pakistan. Various areas of cultural collaboration between Pakistan and Korea were discussed in the meeting
- Pakistan National Day Reception 2022 - Press Release To mark the 82nd anniversary of adoption of the Pakistan Resolution, a solemn flag hoisting ceremony was held at the Embassy. Messages from the President and the Prime Minister were read out before the community, which included Pakistani businessmen, students and workers. The Embassy also hosted a National Day reception today. Mr. Lee […]
- Flag Hoisting ceremony at Embassy of Pakistan - Flag hoisting ceremony was held at the Embassy to celebrate #PakistanDay2022. Ambassador Nabeel Munir raised the flag to the tune of the National Anthem. Pakistani community including businessmen, students and workers participated. Messages of the President and Prime Minister were also read at the occasion.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan message on 23rd March 2022 -
|Message: Click here|
|Profile: Click here|
|Appointment: Click here|
Islamabad Security Dialogue is Pakistan’s premier forum that brings together global and local intelligentsia to generate ideas shaping the global society. For more information kindly visit the link:
- Prime Minister
- Foreign Minister
- Foreign Secretary
- National Assembly
- Board of Investment
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries