- Public Notice -
- Public Notice -
- Guidelines on Air Travel to/from/within Pakistan -
- Memorandum of Understanding between Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad (ISSI) and Institute of Foreign Affairs & National Security (IFANS) Seoul, South Korea - In an online ceremony, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad (ISSI) and Institute of Foreign Affairs & National Security (IFANS) Seoul, South Korea. The MoU was signed by Director General ISSI Ambassador Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry and President IFANS, Ambassador Oh Youngju. Ambassador of Pakistan to the Republic of Korea […]
- Message from Mr. Imran Khan, Prime Minister of Pakistan on occasion of Independence Day of Pakistan -
- Message from Dr. Arif Alvi President of Pakistan on the occasion of 75th Independence Day of Pakistan -
- Notice for Information - All Pakistanis residing in Korea are informed that the Embassy will remain closed from August 9 to 11 August 2021, Monday to Wednesday, for consular service. All Pakistanis are requested to get complete information before visiting the embassy. For further information, please visit the embassy’s social media accounts or website.
- Executive director of Korea House for International Solidarity (KHIS) visited the Embassy to get a briefing on Kashmir Youm-e-Istehsal - Korea House for International Solidarity (KHIS) is a human rights organization based at Seoul. Executive Director Mr Na Hyun Pil visited Embassy of Pakistan, Seoul on 5 August 2021 to show solidarity with Kashmiris on this day. The Executive Director was briefed regarding the human rights violations carried out in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and […]
- Revised Standard Operating Procedures for International Inbound Travel to Pakistan -
- Unilateral abrogation of special status of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK): Perpetuation of Colonization by India to mark “Youm-e-Istehsal Kashmir” - The Embassy of Pakistan to the Republic of Korea hosted a webinar on 5th August 2021 titled “Unilateral abrogation of special status of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK): Perpetuation of Colonization by India” to mark “Youm-e-Istehsal Kashmir.” Professor Asif Hussain Qureshi, professor of law at the Korea University was the speaker who delivered […]
- Advertisement for Appointment of Executive Director at NIH -
- Ambassador Interview with Daily Korea Joogang - In an interview with Korea Joogang Daily, Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch speaks about the potential of economic relations between Pakistan and the Republic Korea. Mumtaz Zahra Baloch speaks of constant learning on the job Starting a new diplomatic posting in the midst of a pandemic is no easy feat. Mumtaz Zahra Baloch, ambassador of […]
- Commercial Counselor holds a meeting with Senior Officials of the Korea Feed Ingredients Association - In continuation of Embassy of Pakistan’s efforts to increase the export of Pakistani feed products to the Republic of Korea, Commercial Counselor Imran Razzaq held a meetings with senior officials of the Korea Feed Ingredients Association and Korea Feed Association. He briefed them on Pakistan’s feed products and their competitiveness in terms of quality and […]
- Director General, Korea’s Development Finance Bureau visits Embassy of Pakistan - Director General, Korea’s Development Finance Bureau, Chong Hwa Lee the Embassy of Pakistan to meet with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch. The two sides discussed in detail financing for green infrastructure development and matters pertaining to Green Climate Fund.
- Embassy of Pakistan organizes a webinar with State Bank of Pakistan and Mezan Bank - Embassy of Pakistan organized a webinar in collaboration with State Bank of Pakistan and Mezan Bank to encourage Pakistani expatriates to benefit from Roshan Digital Accounts. The event was coordinated by Mr. Imran Razzaq, Trade and Investment Counsellor and Mr. Mohammad Adil, Community Welfare Attaché and was also attended by CEO Mezan Bank and Managing […]
- Ambassador attends monthly online session with Pakistani Community - In her monthly interaction with the Pakistani community in the Republic of Korea, Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch heard the suggestions and complaints of members of the community. She also briefed them on the priorities and activities of the Embassy of Pakistan. Community Welfare Attache Mr Adil Khan also attend the online session.
- Head of chancery delivers a lecture on Pakistan - Head of Chancery Ms. Sara Sarwar delivered a lecture on Pakistan to the students of Osan Middle School. Students of the school took keen interest in Pakistan and its culture. The HOC also met with the Principal of the School, Ms. Mikyung Kim, who commended Pakistani students studying at the school. The program was organized […]
- Minister for Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam Participates in the P4G Summit Hosted by the Republic of Korea - Minister for Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam Participated in the P4G Summit Hosted by the Republic of Korea Video Link: https://fb.watch/5ZyaBLSGay/
- Agreement on Transfer of Sentenced Persons signed between Pakistan and the Republic of Korea - Pakistan and the Republic of Korea have signed an Agreement on Transfer of Sentenced Persons at a ceremony at the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The agreement was signed by Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch on behalf of the Government of Pakistan while Mr. Choi Jong-moon, Second Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs signed it on behalf […]
- Ambassador meets with Administrator of Cultural Heritage Administration - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch held a meeting with Administrator of Cultural Heritage Administration Mr. Kim Hyun-Mo to discuss bilateral cooperation in protection of cultural heritage. Korean assistance in protection of Gandhara heritage of Pakistan was also discussed at length.
|Mumtaz Zahra Baloch|
|Message: Click here|
|Profile: Click here|
|Appointment: Click here|
Islamabad Security Dialogue is Pakistan’s premier forum that brings together global and local intelligentsia to generate ideas shaping the global society. For more information kindly visit the link:
- Prime Minister
- Foreign Minister
- Foreign Secretary
- National Assembly
- Board of Investment
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries