- Message from Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Kashmiris’ Right to Self-determination Day – 5th January 2022 - Today marks the completion of 73 years since the United Nations committed that the Jammu and Kashmir Dispute would be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite. Through its resolution of 05 January 1949, the United Nations Security Council affirmed its support to the realization of inalienable right to self-determination of […]
- Message from Imran Khan, Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on the occasion of Right to Self-Determination Day 5th January 2022 - N
- Message from Dr. Arif Alvi, President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on the occasion of Right to Self-Determination Day 5th January 2022 -
- Message from the Ambassador -
- Ambassador participates in the opening ceremony of exhibition, “United for Peace, Together for a Better Future” - A special exhibition titled “United for Peace, Together for a Better Future” is being held in Seoul on the occasion of 2021 Seoul UN Peacekeeping Ministerial. As a representative of co-chair country, Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch participated in the opening ceremony for the exhibition which was also attended by Vice Foreign Minister CHOI Jongmoon and […]
- Representatives of the various Pakistani community organizations meet Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch - Representatives of the various Pakistani community organizations held a meeting with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch. In the meeting matters relating to Pakistani community in Korea were discussed at length. Ambassador encouraged the participants to play their role in promoting peace, harmony and friendship within the Pakistani community and with the Korean community at large.
- Ambassador attends graduation ceremony of Korea National Defence University - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch attended the graduation ceremony of Korea National Defence University. Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea, H.E. Kim Boo-kyum was the Chief Guest on the occasion. Graduating participants included a Pakistan Army officer Brigadier Ahmad Fawad.
- Pakistan Railway Job Opportunity - Link: http://www.railways.gov.pk/JobDetail/YjY1ZWYxNDQtZThjNS00NDcwLWFlNzYtMjkxNDk4MmExZGQz
- Public Notice -
- Ambassador speaks on threat of Climate Change with Arirang TV - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch was recently interviewed by the Korean television channel Arirang on the threat of climate change, Pakistan’s climate change policies and Pakistan-Korea cooperation in combating it. The interview is available on our youtube channel.
- Ambassador visits Busan and Daegu cities to meet Pakistani Community - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch undertook a visit to the cities of Busan and Daegu and met with the Pakistani community there. In Busan, the event was sponsored by Kyong Nam Busan Business Association while the Daegu event was jointly organized Pakistan Business Association and Pakistani Community Korea Association. She was accompanied on the visit by […]
- - An event celebrating relations between Pakistan and the Republic of Korea was organized in Seoul in line with the social distancing guidelines in vogue in the Republic of Korea. A large number of friends of Pakistan including in the diplomatic community attended the event. President of the Jogye order of Korean Buddhism, Most Venerable Wonhaeng, […]
- Pakistan Embassy recognizes outstanding Pakistani workers at a ceremony - For the last several decades, Pakistani workers have contributed to the development of the Republic of Korea. In Korea, they are respected for their hard work and for their services to the community. We recognized some of these outstanding workers at a ceremony at the Embassy of Pakistan. Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch and Community Welfare […]
- Mr. TJ Yeon, Vice President of HomePlus visits Embassy of Pakistan - Mr. TJ Yeon, Vice President of Korea’s second largest retail chain, HomePlus visited the Embassy of Pakistan to meet with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch and Trade and Economic Counselor Imran Razzaq. The two sides discussed opportunities for sale of Pakistani products at HomePlus stores.
- Embassy of Pakistan awards recognition certificates to distinguished members of the Pakistani community for their services in Republic of Korea - Embassy of Pakistan recognized distinguished members of the Pakistani community for their services. Recognition certificates were awarded by Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch at a ceremony at the Chancery. The certificates were given to the following recipients in categories such as Academics, Student welfare, Collaborative Projects, Community Welfare and Promotion of Pakistan-Korea business ties: Mr. Nawab […]
- Korean Government lifts visa restrictions on E-9 workers under EPS system - In a meeting with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch in Seoul today, President of Human Resource Development (HRD) Department Korea Mr. Uh Soo-bong informed that the Korean Government has decided to lift the visa restrictions on E-9 workers under the EPS system. This step will pave the way for arrival of Pakistani EPS workers to the […]
- Applications are invited to serve in Pakistan Railways on merit -
- Pakistan Embassy observe Kashmir Black Day Ceremony - A ceremony to observe Kashmir Black Day was arranged at the Embassy with social distancing guidelines in view. Messages of the President, Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister were read and a video documentary on Kashmir subtitled in Korean language was also played. Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch in her remarks recalled the efforts of the […]
- Pakistan Embassy hosts online event on Kashmir Black Day - An online event was hosted by the Embassy on 27th October 2021 to highlight the plight of Kashmiris with special focus on Kashmir Black Day. Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch addressed the participants highlighting the struggle of Kashmiri people since 27th October 1947. A wide cross-section of Pakistanis and Korean participants including academia, students, businessmen and […]
- Prime Minister’s Message on Kashmir Black Day 27 Oct 2021 -
|Message: Click here|
|Profile: Click here|
|Appointment: Click here|
Islamabad Security Dialogue is Pakistan’s premier forum that brings together global and local intelligentsia to generate ideas shaping the global society. For more information kindly visit the link:
- Prime Minister
- Foreign Minister
- Foreign Secretary
- National Assembly
- Board of Investment
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries