- Embassy of Pakistan hosted a reception for Pakistani Christians in Republic of Korea - Embassy of Pakistan hosted a reception for Pakistani Christians in Republic of Korea. On this occasion, H.E. the Ambassador emphasized the need for working together for prosperity of Pakistan. He welcomed the guests and assured them that the Embassy staff was available 24/7 for their assistance. The Pakistani Christians in ROK thanked H.E. the Ambassador […]
- THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY 12th DECEMBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF EID MILAD UN NABI. - THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY 12th DECEMBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF EID MILAD UN NABI.
- سفارت خانے کے کونسلر سیکشن اور سروسز کے بارے میں بریفنگ - اسد عباس صاحب کی بریفنگ HOC
- جنوبی کوریا میں عرصہ روزگار کے دوران مقیم ای پی ایس ورکرز ای ۹ ویزا ہولڈرز کیلئے ضروری معلومات -
- Kashmir Black day Protest by Pakistani Community 27th October 2016 - Pakistan business Association held a protest outside the Ministry of Foreign Affairs today to mark the memorial of illegal occupation of Kashmir by India. The protest was attended by around 50 people. In the peaceful protest, the protesters carried banners asking India to stop violence and Human Rights abuses in Kashmir and the world community […]
- Event at Chancery to mark “Kashmir Black Day” – 28 October, 2016 - A even was held at chancery on 28th October 2016 to mark the “Kashmir Black Day”. The event was attended by nearly 40 members of Pakistani community members from various walks of life. A presentation was delivered by the Mr. Asad Abbas Awan, Head of Chancery on the genesis of the Kashmir dispute, the United Nations […]
- Online Passport Renewal Service Launched in Pakistan - Interior Ministry of Pakistan has launched online passport and its renewal service. It is good news for all Pakistani people and specially those Pakistanis who are living abroad. Now you can get or renew your passport by applying online on Directorate General of Immigration and Passports website (Click Here to visit and apply). Following are […]
- THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 11th & 12th OCTOBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF MONTH OF MUHARRAM. - THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 11th & 12th OCTOBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF MONTH OF MUHARRAM.
- جنوبی کوریا میں مقیم پاکستانیوں کیلئے اطلاع -
- Korea National Foundation Holiday. - THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF KOREA NATIONAL FOUNDATION DAY.
|H.E. Zahid Nasrullah Khan|
|Message: Click here|
|Profile: Click here|
|Speeches: Click here|
|Appointment: Click here|
Hearing of Complaints: The Ambassador is pleased to announce that every Monday from 1500 - 1600 hours, all community members having any complaint or issues can meet the Ambassador in the Consular Hall at the Embassy. Anyone who wishes to meet with the Ambassador outside these times may request for an appointment through the \\\"Contact US\\\" section. The Embassy will promptly inform them of the time of the appointment with the Ambassador.
- Prime Minister
- Foreign Minister
- Foreign Secretary
- National Assembly
- Board of Investment
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries