- Ambassador Interview with Daily Korea Joogang - In an interview with Korea Joogang Daily, Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch speaks about the potential of economic relations between Pakistan and the Republic Korea. Mumtaz Zahra Baloch speaks of constant learning on the job Starting a new diplomatic posting in the midst of a pandemic is no easy feat. Mumtaz Zahra Baloch, ambassador of […]
- Commercial Counselor holds a meeting with Senior Officials of the Korea Feed Ingredients Association - In continuation of Embassy of Pakistan’s efforts to increase the export of Pakistani feed products to the Republic of Korea, Commercial Counselor Imran Razzaq held a meetings with senior officials of the Korea Feed Ingredients Association and Korea Feed Association. He briefed them on Pakistan’s feed products and their competitiveness in terms of quality and […]
- Director General, Korea’s Development Finance Bureau visits Embassy of Pakistan - Director General, Korea’s Development Finance Bureau, Chong Hwa Lee the Embassy of Pakistan to meet with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch. The two sides discussed in detail financing for green infrastructure development and matters pertaining to Green Climate Fund.
- Embassy of Pakistan organizes a webinar with State Bank of Pakistan and Mezan Bank - Embassy of Pakistan organized a webinar in collaboration with State Bank of Pakistan and Mezan Bank to encourage Pakistani expatriates to benefit from Roshan Digital Accounts. The event was coordinated by Mr. Imran Razzaq, Trade and Investment Counsellor and Mr. Mohammad Adil, Community Welfare Attaché and was also attended by CEO Mezan Bank and Managing […]
- Ambassador attends monthly online session with Pakistani Community - In her monthly interaction with the Pakistani community in the Republic of Korea, Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch heard the suggestions and complaints of members of the community. She also briefed them on the priorities and activities of the Embassy of Pakistan. Community Welfare Attache Mr Adil Khan also attend the online session.
- Head of chancery delivers a lecture on Pakistan - Head of Chancery Ms. Sara Sarwar delivered a lecture on Pakistan to the students of Osan Middle School. Students of the school took keen interest in Pakistan and its culture. The HOC also met with the Principal of the School, Ms. Mikyung Kim, who commended Pakistani students studying at the school. The program was organized […]
- Minister for Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam Participates in the P4G Summit Hosted by the Republic of Korea - Minister for Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam Participated in the P4G Summit Hosted by the Republic of Korea Video Link: https://fb.watch/5ZyaBLSGay/
- Agreement on Transfer of Sentenced Persons signed between Pakistan and the Republic of Korea - Pakistan and the Republic of Korea have signed an Agreement on Transfer of Sentenced Persons at a ceremony at the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The agreement was signed by Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch on behalf of the Government of Pakistan while Mr. Choi Jong-moon, Second Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs signed it on behalf […]
- Ambassador meets with Administrator of Cultural Heritage Administration - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch held a meeting with Administrator of Cultural Heritage Administration Mr. Kim Hyun-Mo to discuss bilateral cooperation in protection of cultural heritage. Korean assistance in protection of Gandhara heritage of Pakistan was also discussed at length.
- Ambassador holds a meeting with Korean Deputy Minister for Economy and Finance - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch held a meeting with Korean Deputy Minister for Economy and Finance Mr. Yoon Tae Sik to discuss bilateral economic cooperation between Pakistan and the Republic of Korea. Commercial Counselor Imran Razaq also attended the meeting.
- K-Water Team meets with Ambassador - A team of Korea Water Resources Corporation led by Vice President and Chief Global Officer Lee Jong Jin met with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch and Commercial Counselor Imran Razaq to discuss hydropower projects being developed by K-Water in Pakistan.
- Announcement in view of Covid-19 - Note: All Travelers to traveling to Pakistan are required to present a PCR-Negative test up to 72 hours before their departure. 파키스탄으로 입국하는 모든 한국인들은 출발시간 기준 72시간 이내에 발급된 ‘PCR 음성확인서‘를 제출하여야 합니다 Pass Track App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.passtrack.nitb.gov.pk&hl=en&gl=US
- Ambassador visits the National Museum of Korea - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch visited the National Museum of Korea and met with its Director General MIN Byoungchan to discuss potential bilateral collaboration. The two sides agreed to pursue cooperation programs between the National Museum and museums in Pakistan.
- Embassy of Pakistan organizes an online forum for Pakistani workers in the Republic of Korea - Embassy of Pakistan organized an online forum for Pakistani workers in the Republic of Korea. It gave the workers an opportunity to directly engage with Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch and Community Welfare Attache Adil Khan and share their concerns, advice and complaints. Embassy will continue such interactions with Pakistani community in the Republic of Korea.
- Message of Ambassador for Pakistani community in the Republic of Korea on the occasion of Pakistan Day. - Message of Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch for Pakistani community in the Republic of Korea on the occasion of Pakistan Day. kindly click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDHCuqJ69zg
- Embassy of Pakistan celebrates Pakistan Day - PAKISTAN DAY CELEBRATED AT THE EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN, SEOUL Pakistan Day was celebrated at the Embassy of Pakistan in the Republic of Korea on 23 March 2021. In view of the COVID 19 epidemic and the social distancing guidelines, the event was attended only by the Embassy officials. The event began with the raising of […]
- Message from Mr. Imran Khan Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (For Pakistan Day 23rd March 2021) -
- Message from Dr. Arif Alvi President Islamic Republic of Pakistan (For Pakistan Day 23rd March 2021) -
- Ambassador participates as the keynote speaker at the 2021 Asia-Pacific Financial Forum held in Seoul - Ambassador Mumtaz Zahra Baloch was a keynote speaker at the 2021 Asia-Pacific Financial Forum held in Seoul where she spoke about international cooperation for global economic recovery. In her remarks on the occasion, Ambassador said COVID epidemic and the emergence of vaccine nationalism has highlighted the need for multilateralism and working together to find common […]
- Embassy of Pakistan organizes a forum for women entrepreneurs of Pakistan and Korea to explore collaboration - In celebration of Women’s Day, the Embassy of Pakistan organized a forum for women entrepreneurs of Pakistan and Korea to explore collaboration between women-led businesses in Pakistan and the Republic of Korea. The distinguished panel of speakers at the event consisted of Chairperson of the Committee on Gender Equality and Family of the National Assembly, […]
|Mumtaz Zahra Baloch|
|Message: Click here|
|Profile: Click here|
|Appointment: Click here|
Islamabad Security Dialogue is Pakistan’s premier forum that brings together global and local intelligentsia to generate ideas shaping the global society. For more information kindly visit the link:
Announcement regarding consular services In view of the guidelines issued by the Korean Government for continued social distancing, Embassy of Pakistan will implement restricted consular services until further notification. • Passport renewal and NADRA ID cards may be applied online. • Visa applications may be sent online via e-visa portal. Physical presence of the applicant will be required for following services: • Power of attorney • Passports for the newborn children, case of lost passport or modification in passport.
Embassy Timing Notice In view of rising COVID cases in Seoul and Korean Government's new guidelines for social distancing, Embassy of Pakistan will follow reduced working hours from 10 am to 4 pm with effect from Monday, 12 July 2021. In case of emergency, Embassy can be contacted 24/7 on Embassy helplines: 010-3222-2404 010-9604-4441 ایمبیسی ٹائمنگ نوٹس سیول میں بڑھتے ہوے کووڈ کیسز اور کوریا کی حکومت کی جانب سے سوشل ڈسٹینسنگ کے لئے جاری کردہ نئی ہدایات کے پیش نظر ، سفارت خانہ پاکستان 12 جولائی 2021 بروز پیر سے کم اوقاتکار کی پیروی کرتے ہوۓ صبح 10 بجے سے شام 4 بجے تک کھلا رہے گا
- Prime Minister
- Foreign Minister
- Foreign Secretary
- National Assembly
- Board of Investment
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries