- Korea National Foundation Holiday. - THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF KOREA NATIONAL FOUNDATION DAY.
- جنوبی کوریا میں مقیم پاکستانیوں کے نام اہم پیغام - جنوبی کوریا میں مقیم پاکستانیوں کے نام اہم پیغام http://pkembassy.or.kr/welfare-assistancecommunity-problems-resolution/
- Cruelty in quelling Kashmir protests - India’s indiscriminate use of pellet guns inflicts eye damage on hundreds The street outside is patrolled by riot police officers in camouflage, bracing for the nightly spasm of violence, but it is quiet here inside the operating room. The surgeon’s knife slides into an eyeball as if it were a soft fruit. TAUSEEF MUSTAFA/GETTY IMAGES […]
- Presentation to the 128th Session of CEO Academy, Korea Importer’s Association (KOIMA) - The Ambassador of Pakistan to Republic of Korea, H.E. Zahid Nasrullah Khan, delivered a presentation to the 128th Session of CEO Academy, Korea Importer’s Association (KOIMA). The event was attended by more than one hundred CEOs of all major corporations of Korea. The Ambassador presented in detail the extensive trade opportunities in Pakistan. He also […]
- THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED FROM 12TH TO 16TH SEPTEMBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF EID-UL-AZHA & CHOSAK HOLIDAYS. - عیدالاضحیٰ اور چوُسک کی تعطیلات کے تحت میں سفارتخانہ، 12 سے 16 ستمبر تک بند رہےگا۔ 주한 파키스탄 대사관은 2016년 9월 12일부터 16일까지 휴무입니다. THE EMBASSY WILL REMAIN CLOSED FROM 12TH TO 16TH SEPTEMBER 2016 ON ACCOUNT OF EID-UL-AZHA & CHOSAK HOLIDAYS.
- 70TH CELEBRATION OF PAKISTAN INDEPENDENCE DAY, 14TH AUGUST 2016 - A fitting event to commemorate the 70th Independence Day of Pakistan was held at the COEX Auditorium on the evening of 14th August 2016. Dancing to the sound of Pakistani tracks being sung by Pakistani singer Sara Raza, the crowd of 1100, including high dignitaries of Korea, was swayed into the spirit of celebration! […]
- FLAG HOISTING CEREMONY AT EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN SEOUL ON 14TH AUGUST, 2016 - A flag hoisting ceremony was held at the Embassy of Pakistan, Seoul, South Korea on the 14th of August, 2016 on the occasion of the Independence Day of Pakistan. The ceremony was attended by the officers and staff of the Embassy of Pakistan and prominent members of the Pakistani community from different walks of life, […]
- Jeonju Night Walk – Chunnyun Butdam (Heritage night & st - About Night Walk in Jeonju – Cheonnyeon Butdam (Heritage story) Jeonju is the one of the most typical Korean city which represents 1000 years of tradition and culture combined in “Hanok Village.” You can enjoy individual, creative, and original Korean culture, taste wonderful traditional foods, and take a walk around the village to have great […]
- In Solidarity with People of Kashmir, 20th July 2016 was observed as Black day at the Chancery - A solemn event was held at the Chancery on 20th July 2016 as Black day to show solidarity with people of Kashmir in their rightful struggle for self determination. Large number of participants from the community attended the solemn event. Mr. Khurshid Ahmed Khan spoke on the event reflecting the sentiments of the community that Pakistani […]
- From Korea with love - By Dr Song Jong-hwan The writer is the former ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Pakistan From June 2013 till May 2016, I had the honour and pleasure of serving as the ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Pakistan. As the former ambassador, I would like to share my sentiments about […]
|H.E. Zahid Nasrullah Khan|
|Message: Click here|
|Profile: Click here|
|Speeches: Click here|
|Appointment: Click here|
Hearing of Complaints: The Ambassador is pleased to announce that every Monday from 1500 - 1600 hours, all community members having any complaint or issues can meet the Ambassador in the Consular Hall at the Embassy. Anyone who wishes to meet with the Ambassador outside these times may request for an appointment through the \\\"Contact US\\\" section. The Embassy will promptly inform them of the time of the appointment with the Ambassador.
- Prime Minister
- Foreign Minister
- Foreign Secretary
- National Assembly
- Board of Investment
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries