To apply for a Identity cards you can visit NADRA website:
Embassy does not produce any document but only assists you to apply online via NADRA website:
Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates are obtained from Union Councils in Pakistan, while, B-form (CRC) from NADRA center Pakistan.
POC Requirements :
1. Old POC (if Applicable)
2. Korean Passport/Pakistani Passport
3. Pakistani NIC
5. Marriage Certificate duly attested from Korean MOFA and Pakistan Emassy.
6. Name Change Certificate duly attested from Korean MOFA and Pakistan Embassy.
7. Spouse Passport
8. Affidavit affidavit_foreign_spouse
People duplicate cards under following conditions can also apply for clearance and renewal of their Cards:-
a. Minor change in name
b. Minor change in Father Name
c. Date of birth change less than five years
2. Where NRCs are not available, applicant may approach Pak Mission with following documents and submit their applications:-
a. DUP Clearance Affidavit (attested from Pak Mission)
b. Original Card (Surrender)
c. DUP Clearance fee i.e. Korean Won 15,000/-