Embassy does not issue any sort of Clearance Certificate but you can authorize someone in Pakistan to apply for your Police Clearance Certificate. You may get your Authority Letter attested from Pakistan Embassy Seoul and send it to Pakistan.

You can visit Embassy or send these documents by post with a return envelope inside where you write down your complete address, Name and Mobile Number and postal fee sticker.

The Authority Letter should be properly filled, thumbprint and singed.

Copies of the following:


2. Passport

3. Resident Card

4. Authorized Person CNIC

15000 won attestation fee

Download Authority Letter


Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial