- One appointment per person which takes 10-20 minutes per session, but if problems arise, it could take longer and may affect subsequent appointments.
- Do not make multiple appointments for the same application. This will result in the cancellation of your appointments.
- Be on time or five minutes early to sign in and receive a ticket number.
- Maximum number of days from today that a client can book an appointment are 30.
Documents Required for Passport:
1. Valid NIC/NICOP in original and copy
2. Old passport in original and Copy
3. Fees will be received in Cash.
Type normal urgent
5 years 41,000/KW 82,000/ KW
10 Years 82,000/KW 130,000/KW
Please select a service:
You can visit Embassy to apply for passport of under Fourteen years old kids only.
You can also apply online for renewal of your passport via following link:
In case of Emergency due to pandemic situation the passports may also be extended for one year temporarily.
No appointment required.
Fee: 15,000 Korean won