- One appointment per person which takes 10-20 minutes per session, but if problems arise, it could take longer and may affect subsequent appointments.
- Do not make multiple appointments for the same application. This will result in the cancellation of your appointments.
- Be on time or five minutes early to sign in and receive a ticket number.
- Maximum number of days from today that a client can book an appointment are 30.
Documents Required for Passport:
1. Valid NIC/NICOP in original and copy
2. Old passport in original and Copy
3. Resident card original and copy if applicable
4. In minor Case all above and parents documents original and copy and in person presence of parents, if not in Korea, Guardianship letter by court or Authority Letter properly attested.
5. Fees will be received in Cash.
Type normal urgent
5 years 30,000/KW 45,000/ KW
10 Years 50,000/KW 80,000/KW
Please select a service:
Note: For Official passport you must call embassy and make an appointment.
You can also apply online for renewal of your passport via following link: